Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do you remember this?

I don't remember what it was actually about - weight-loss probably.

I don't know why, but this phrase has always stuck with me though. 'Stop the insanity!'

Again and again, situations arrive that are (in my opinion) crazy and I think 'stop the insanity!' The bad decisions that some people make, the way some people live their lives (no communication at all & then being surprised that it's not working so well), etc. 'Stop the Insanity!'

So, I thought I'd share. Can you relate?

*disclaimer: I am not a perfect person, by any stretch of the imagination, and I KNOW this. There is just a level of crazy/stupid that I cannot refrain from commenting on.


1 comment:

  1. I can imagine you yelling 'stop the insanity' to your kids. lol.

    ReplyDelete