Thursday, January 14, 2010

Aren't I

too young to be dealing with this yet?

I am a few weeks behind in my hair coloring...yikes! Part of me is SO annoyed though - I am only 31! Why am I so gray already?

Today's the day though...time to get rid of all that gray, and look like the young and vibrant 31 year old that I am!

Side note: I was at the gym a few months ago & one of the trainers started talking to me, asking me questions about my 'routine' and in the middle of this conversation he says 'so you're what like 30?'. And I was crushed! Do I really look like I'm 30?

This is so weird because I am not one of those women that are afraid of their age or that are trying desperately to look younger than I am. I always tell my husband that I am good with looking my own age. However, my internal response to that guys guess (and accuracy) of my age said otherwise. Hmmm, I guess I need to think on this more. After all, it's not as if I want to be mistaken for a 24 year old or anything, but a nice 28 would have been appreciated. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment