Monday, February 23, 2009

working on the workout

Well, I am officially a gym member. I have been since January. We weren't one of the new years resolution people...we just couldn't afford it til then. Anyways, there's something about paying for the gym that adds extra motivation. It's a good thing for us. Looking in the mirror is motivating enough most of the time, but every once in a while we need the added 'pocketbook motivation' to keep going. So far we've both lost close to 20 pounds too! Yay! Now for the other 45 pounds each to go! Most importantly, this is a lifestyle thing & not a 'crash diet' thing. I don't want to be a yo-yo-er. Life happens & somedays I need chocolate & that is okay. So far, so good in that. I still have treats once or twice a week & live life...I just try to make good choices in my day to day & exercise. I'll keep ya posted as things progress. 

Ps...things with the hubby are fine. The documentary thing is gonna happen when it happens & he's going to wait to buy things until we have the money (thank GOD...he's come back down to earth & is being realistic about things again...and nice. Nice is good.) Just didn't want anyone to worry. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment