Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Rant

My hubby is a teacher by day. A great guy most of the time & can be a serious pain in the ass some of the times. He really wants to make a documentary. He is in the process of buying a VERY nice & not cheap video camera in order to do this. I am supportive of the desire. He has already spent a good chunk of change on a less expensive camera & equipment to do this, then he realized that it wasn't good enough. He can take some of the equipment & use it with the new camera too, so it's not a waste...thank god. I am just so TIRED of the constant additional needs that he has so he can 'do it right'. Now he has just declared that he NEEDS an $1100 adapter for the new camera. UGH! We are going to Disneyland this year as a family - it's already set. I HAVE to go to Iowa with the kids this summer to visit my family and grandmas, etc. I DON'T want to spend one more DIME on his project - at least not right now. We have debt that needs to be paid off first. I am SO tired of this fight. I am so tired of being the bad guy. AAAAHHHHH! I keep trying to remind him that there will always be things that we want & things that would make things better...there will always be the new latest & greatest things. At some point you have to just be happy & make it happen with what you have, right?! Does anyone else have these kind of issues? 


No comments:

Post a Comment