Friday, February 20, 2009

A Blessing

A friend of ours works at H&R Block. She did our taxes last year for us and gave us a friends & family discount. We don't have very complicated taxes, but it's always time consuming & stressful...especially since neither my hubby or I are very numbers oriented. I am, more so than him, but still - that ain't saying much! So, anyways it was such a HUGE blessing to us last year when she did them for us. 

Just today I got a call from her declaring that she had already started entering our tax info for this year (using names & social security numbers from last year's taxes) and that all she needed was our W-2's & papers for this year. I am floored & I could just kiss her! To top it all off, she told me that she got a special at home tax program & could do our taxes this year for free!! She said that she was excited to see how much we would get back and would even come to my house & pick up the papers. How wonderful is she?! I am definitely getting a gift card for her to make sure she knows what a blessing she is to us. I just had to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment