Thursday, October 21, 2010

confessions...

Every Saturday Noah has a soccer game, and every Saturday about half an hour before his game we are trying to find his friggin' team shirt. EVERY SATURDAY! And every Saturday after his game I declare that we need to keep all his soccer stuff together from now on. But somehow, in the week - that friggin' shirt runs off and we repeat the same stupid pattern over & over & over again. It's infuriating at this point.

Last Saturday, after 5 minutes of looking for his %^$#@*!& shirt I was so pissed that I literally felt like the incredible hulk. I mean it - it is one of the few things that actually makes me go from 0 to 150 mph in mere minutes. Hence, the hulk reference. It's actually helped to have a descriptive for the feeling. It may make me a terrible person, but it is the kind of illogical, and crazy pissed off feeling that I get. Thankfully, Aaron was there. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him straight in the eyes and said "You have got to take over. I can't find his effing shirt & I'm turning into the hulk. Seriously - YOU have GOT to FIND IT!" He just got all wide eyed & with a smirk says something to the effect of "yes, you are...I'm on it". Thank GOD for him, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment