Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cleaning up...

Don't you just love a clean house? I almost never get my house clean at the same time, but boy do I LOVE it when it is!

I just got my kitchen cleaned and that is good enough for today. I love how cleansed I feel - it's like de-cluttering my brain and my counters. Unfortunately, it never lasts. I guess that's true with most things.

Like dying my hair - it's been 4 weeks (maybe) and my roots are out of control...grey hair galore. Now, THAT is depressing. So, I guess it's time to break out my special old lady hair dye tonight & get it done. Gone are the days of 'cool' hair color like Feria...nope, I've gotta use the 'Grey Solutions' old lady kind. Oh well, that'll be our little secret. ;-) Once all my roots are dyed and my hair is all done - I'll be back to being mistaken for being 25 again and all will be right in the world. Hahaha *snort* well, it's all true (except the being mistaken for 25 part).

No comments:

Post a Comment