Monday, December 13, 2010

Is it wrong...

to be torn between sending a few old ladies to the naughty chair or beating their asses right there on the spot?

I SERIOUSLY contemplated both yesterday when I was SO beyond badly treated by these bitchy old ladies. I put together most of a christmas dinner for the Spokane Bridge Club last night (the main dish was lasagna made by someone else...I did the rest). It was for 70 people. I was early & fully prepared. The lasagna lady showed up late - dumped her stuff & dashed (the ass-hat). So, the old bittys got all rilled up & unloaded on ME about how they had to wait. They were being SO rude! I apologized nicely several times - trying to explain that the lasagnas were late & the gal hadn't cut any of them, so we needed to do that really quickly, etc. And they continued to be horrible to me...complaining about me, the wait, etc. They actually made it personal too - attacking me as a person! I am not exaggerating when I say how truly rude & horrible they were. After the whole ordeal I was crying in the back room. Though I'm not sure if it was because my feelings were hurt or I was just so PISSED OFF (mostly the second one). Either way, I considered both quitting on the spot & making an announcement to the whole group about what terrible people a few of them are. As well as informing that I would be horrified if my children ever behaved like they just had. (Yep, I'd shame the shit out of these bitches). Instead, I tried to serve with a smile, cried in the back room for a moment & then just cleaned up and got my behind out of there. I am considering writing a letter to a few of the head people with the Bridge Club though, because I will not be treated like that again.

Sorry, my experience with them yesterday brings out the swearing...whew, rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment