Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rawr...

You know when you agree to do something months in advance and then by the time that thing gets here you want to punch yourself in the face for agreeing to do it?! Yeah, I HATE when I do that. I am SO there right now, too.

I have been doing this catering job that happens once a quarter and lasts 3-4 days at a time. Well, it's about that time again & I am already dreading it. I look forward to making money from it, but here's the deal: I am quitting after this one is over. There is just no way that I will be able to continue doing it once I start Cosmetology school. So, besides already being so over doing this job (knowing that I will be quitting soon). It also overlaps my daughters ballet recital AND my son's baseball game. Gah! I am having a piss-poor attitude about this already - it's gonna be ugly people.

I really need an attitude adjustment, but I can't seem to muster one up yet. Hopefully soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment