Monday, May 2, 2011

It's on my list...

I am a list maker. There, I said it. I love organization and things like The Container Store. If only I could afford all those lovely organizational things. And time...I'm not gonna lie - I don't have time to be as organized as I wish I could be either.

Here are a few random items on my list right now:

I really want to take a series of head shots of each of us and create some kind of wall art with them in our bedrooms. Like this:
















Roz and Noah BOTH want to play T-ball this summer, so I need to get them signed up for that...as well as swimming lessons. So, they will be busy! Thankfully, they are close enough in age to be on the same T-ball team. So at least there's THAT.

I am the team mom for my oldest son's spring baseball team, so I feel like I am constantly texting & calling the other parents to keep everyone up to date on all of that. Especially since Spring weather in the northwest is a bit of a fickle bitch...she's hot, she's cold - she's snowing while also being bright & sunny. See what I mean - fickle. ;-) Anyways, I need to let all the parents know about team pictures tomorrow (which means I also need to wash Jehu's uniform tonight).

I am also trying to get myself ready for starting Cosmetology school in June. Especially with my wardrobe. I still need a couple of key items - shoes in particular. I have my eye on a cute pair of Mary Jane KEENs. They are not cheap, but they are perfect for people who are on their feet all day (which will be ME very soon). PLUS, they will fit perfectly into my 'black collection' (dress code) for Paul Mitchell. :-)














And on & on the list goes, but for now...these are the things I am thinking about. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment