Friday, May 6, 2011

Capturing one little moment...

I woke up to Noah, my youngest, getting in my bed and saying something about staying there all day in the coziness. :-)

Then we laid there for a few minutes, while he asked me about freckles and eyelashes and eyebrows. All while touching mine on my face. I resisted the urge to ask him not to touch my face (*I'll explain in a moment) and let him gently pet my eyebrows, lashes and my "squishy" eyelids. We talked about his few freckles that he has - even the one he has between two of his toes that he didn't even know about, but mom did. And I smiled...listening to him talk and trying to just take it all in. He is stinking cute...he likes to be cuddly still which is nice & will sometimes, just sit on my lap & squish his little cheek onto mine...I love it! Being a mom is pretty amazing! I am so blessed!

**I don't usually like Noah to touch my face, because he is a five year old boy. Lord only knows when he washed his hands last. I'm not really fond of the idea of pink eye, so it's sort of a general rule that I don't like him to be too touchy on my face (or my food) without a hand washing first.**


No comments:

Post a Comment