Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Here's to my obsessions...

Zumba: Don't judge. Just try it. It's fun and burns 800-1000 calories in an hour! Dude, I am all about an exercise that goes by fast, burns that many calories in that short of a time and that I can actually enjoy. It's become the only exercise that I am interested in doing these days (okay, almost the only thing). I am just burned out on the regular gym activities. So, if you haven't tried it - maybe give it a shot, k?!

Friday Night Lights: we are watching the last season right now on NBC and I am loving it!

Music: I keep vacillating between my list of fav worship songs (One Thing Remains by Bethel Church, The One I Love by Generation Church & Awakening by Chris Tomlin are my top 3 songs right now) and the newest CD by Tyrone Wells 'Metal & Wood'. LOVE!!

Catching up on some chick flicks: I really liked The Switch and Life As We Know It. I've been taking over our Netflix que lately, since Aaron never watches the movies we get sent anyways. He has to be in the right mood to watch certain movies & all the movies on his list are like depressing and artsy and critically acclaimed and crap. ;-)

Counting down to the end of the kids' school!! Yippee! Only like 5 weeks left or something.

Counting down til I start school! End of June - here I come!! So, I'm all obsessed with gathering enough clothes for my school wardrobe (all black dress code). It's kind of a throw back - school shopping is fun! :-) I don't really have the $ to buy tons, so I'm trying to buy things that can inter-mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment