Friday, November 26, 2010

Wishing for an adventure...

I sit here at home today in my cozy clothes thinking about adventure. I am in the mood for going on a new adventure...too bad adventures usually cost money (which is the ONE thing we don't have too much of these days...dang it!).

I watched "Eat, Pray, Love" the other day and loved it! That's probably what sparked my desire for adventure and travel.

Then again, I am pretty comfy here at home watching the snow come down outside, while I sit in the office watching a movie and writing. Oh well, I guess I will just enjoy my relaxing day at home instead.

So, if you find yourself torn between your desires for adventure and being relaxed at home...may you find contentment. There is a quote that my hubby read lately that really resinates with me "Comparison is the thief of joy & contentment".

I think that's what I want to try to hold onto more than anything else in this holiday season - contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment