Monday, June 8, 2009


We did NOT run out of toilet paper 3 days ago & just decide to use baby wipes because I didn't want to run to the store...Not Me.

I also did not take my youngest son to the ER wearing just his underwear...forgetting to bring him shoes altogether. 

I did not get so caught up talking to friends that came over, that I forgot that my kids were playing outside & let them play out there til 10pm (in the dark for over an hour).

I also would never be on the computer for so long, that I'd forget to get the kids breakfast til 11am...nope, not me! 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I love it Nicole! Espcially the baby wipes :)

    Also, are you saying there is something wrong with forgetting your children and letting them play in the dark until 10:00 pm? News to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I forget breakfast for my children all the time... until they are screaming and I can't figure out what is wrong! :) And we've totally done the baby wipes thing too! :)

    ReplyDelete