Monday, June 1, 2009


This is my first 'Not Me Monday' :-) 

I did not have an hour long conversation with my husband about how we need to be tightening the financial belt & then go shopping for clothes (for me) an hour later...Not Me.

I also would never be unsure of how long my kids had been watching TV in the morning, because I was asleep, and I would NEVER say that cartoons don't count as TV time until after 8am...nope Not me.

I never wait all day to take care of the house cleaning (until an hour before my husband comes home)...Not Me - I'd never do that! 

I would also never go to move toys off the lawn in my backyard while still in my jammies, (without a bra on). And while doing that, I would not unknowingly flash "the girls" at the onlooking  neighbor while bending over to pick up toys...Nope, not me! 


1 comment:

  1. Ha - I love it Nicole. I'm glad you would never do such things, because I certainly would not either ;)

    ReplyDelete