Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Things only parents say Pt.1

So, I woke up to Noah being about 2 inches from my face the other morning. 'Mom, I'm Pooooopy'. Well, good morning to you too! 

We walk down the stairs to the family room to get him changed, and he is jabbering to me about transformers and ninja turtles. He is talking at top volume already & hurting my ears at the very moment. I ask him to talk softer because it's just too dang early to be so loud, and doggone it if you wake your brother & sister up - there will be trouble!  Which makes Noah talk in his "whisper talk"...which any parent knows is not really a whisper at all. BUT, it is significantly quieter than the yelling he was doing previously, so I'll take it. 

Onto changing his diaper. I open his diaper - wipes all ready. I then proclaim "hey, your poop looks better than it did yesterday!" And that is something that only parents say...

No comments:

Post a Comment