Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lately

I've been in a bit of a slump. Not really sure why. I've been sick. My hubby's been working a lot lately too. He's coaching basketball, which means I am home for a LOT of hours with the kids by myself. PLUS, we've been really buckling down money wise. I think all of that adds up to being a bit house bound and therefore a little down. At least there are reasons, I guess. But still...I'm feeling the need to mix it up a bit.

The rest are other random thoughts I have (in no particular order):

I finally worked out last night. It had been over a week since I'd done that. I really didn't want to go, but I'm glad that I went. I really did feel better afterwards.

I'm thinking about adding a streak or two to my hair. Blonde or red. Might do it this weekend or early next week. I'm excited to try it out. I haven't done that for a long time. :-)

I'm currently avoiding my laundry & my laundry room at this point too. It's such a cluster right now. Ugh!

The kids are banging around upstairs right now. I better go see what trouble they're into now.




No comments:

Post a Comment