Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few updates

It's been SO nice out lately! On Saturday we all headed to Riverfront park to walk and play. It was wonderful! We walked across many bridges and watched the river, chased ducks and geese, watched the kids slide down the big red wagon a ton of times, and best of all - we breathed in the fresh air and soaked up some some serious rays!


See - it was SO bright that the kids couldn't even really look at the camera very well. :-)

I also finished a cute little scarf for Roz, per her request. She loves it!


Isn't she adorable?! Oh, and she has her first loose tooth ta boot! She is getting so big.
She is super thrilled about her tooth and wiggles it religiously. ;-)


In other news, I have finally found the perfect dress to wear in my mom's wedding!
Too bad I won't look like this lady in it. ;-)
I am actually really excited to wear this dress, because even though I don't look like this model, it does actually look very good on me. PLUS, a friend of mine (that happens to work at the store) helped me & made sure I found a dress with child friendly material, as well as humid-Iowa-weather-in-July friendly. Isn't that fantastic?

No comments:

Post a Comment