Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's been too long!




Sorry - things have been busy in the real world, so I've been a slacker in the blog department.

Life has been full of party planning (FUN!), building a shed, & some family drama (my dad & I). The long & short of it - my parents divorced a year ago = traumatic & sucky. blah blah blah...it's better now, but it was a hell of a few weeks.

So, now more party planning is on the agenda! My friend Morgan is having her first baby (after 5 years of trying & finally going through IVF to get pregnant). So, needless to say, this mama & baby are getting a big ole party! I took pictures of her & her hubby too a few weeks ago  SO fun! 
Then of course there was the shed raising that we had over a series of 3 different days.





The shed is FABULOUS! The guys all worked really hard on it while the moms watched the kids run through the sprinklers & fed everyone. God bless our incredible friends who love us enough to invest so much time & effort. THANK YOU!! My heart is full of gratitude! 

1 comment:

  1. OH - Morgan is so cute - I knew she would be, you know, one of those good looking pregnant people. ;) Nice shed, too!

    ReplyDelete