Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today is the day

Today is the day of the big party...yay! Aaron is sick...ugh! We are having the party anyways. He's not throw up sick - he's just tired & regular old cold sick. He came home last night at like 4pm and went to bed...he's been resting & holed up in our room since then. I think that he should be fine & all ready for a celebration by tonight - whether he knows it yet or not :-) 

I have told more lies than I can count to make this whole thing happen. I have had to be a little pushy even to get him out of the house this afternoon. My last resort will be to just tell him that we are doing something special and that he needs to just do what I'm asking him to do. I hope it doesn't come to that, but we shall see. Ya never know with my stubborn hubby :-) 

Well, I better go straighten my hair now, before I run out of time. Eek!  




No comments:

Post a Comment