Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm still alive...

and with all my parts, so I guess it wasn't leprosy afterall. ;-)

Apparently, it was some kind of skin reaction or rash or something, because it wasn't acne either. I got myself all freaked out (thank you webMD) thinking that it could be MRSA or a staph infection too. I was obsessed and convinced that it was starting to spread. I finally broke down and asked my husband to pray for me, because I was seriously starting to lose it.

One site suggested applying hydrocortisone cream, which we actually had in the house already. So, I decided to give it a try (as a last ditch effort before total meltdown). Thankfully, when I woke up the next morning, the rash looked a ton better - way less inflamed and less bumpy too. That brought a ton of relief. Thank you Jesus!

So, it's slowly going away. And I can now focus on other things instead of my imminent death or loss of limbs. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment